CFP CLOSED on 10/4/2019
Call For Papers –
This year we’ll be hosting two tracks:
Track 1. DevSecOps, Cloud Security, AppSec
Track 2. Malware, Vulnerabilities, Pen testing, Reverse Engineering, Hardware hacking.
If it doesn’t fit in this list, that’s fine! We’ll arrange the tracks once we receive the submissions.
We look forward to seeing your content.
In the BODY of the email, in order, please include:
- Speaker name(s) and contact information
- Bio limited to 100 words for presenter or whole team
- Presentation title and time estimate (Max fifty minutes)
- Abstract of the presentation topic, limited to 200 words or less for use in the printed program and for the website.
- Detailed outline or description of the topic. Get into the meat of what the presentation is about in detail. This really shouldn’t be skipped.
- List of other conferences at which submission has been presented or submitted.
- Are you a potential first time presenter? Have you spoken at any other conferences? If yes, which ones?